Friday, September 07, 2007

Baby Swim Lessons to the Extreme!

My Aunt Leslie sent me an e-mail with this link last night. It's about teaching your infant or toddler to survive if they ever fell into a pool or any other "aquatic environment." At first I was totally anxious watching the baby in the pool, but what if that ever happened to Ethan? Oh my goodness! I wish he knew how to do that. Go check out the opening video and tell me what you think.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh that opener freaked me out and I started crying! That baby is about the same size as Jacob... talk about bringing it home! What a great thing to teach your kids.

Bradford Bunch said...

That was freaking me out just a little bit, although it was kinda cool it was kinda creepy at the same time.

Leslie said...

yeah, it freaked me out a bit too! I was lecturing Brad about even showing it to me! It's just a motherly protective thing for us to react.

Danica said...

I really almost started crying watching the infant at the beginning - he's about the same age as Carson. Wow, that was amazing.

JaY said...

That made me bawl like a baby. That baby is barely older than Adrie and was making the same sounds she makes. Scarry.