Anyway...I got an e-mail from Laura the other day and she needed my address to send something for the baby. How exciting and how nice!!! So today was the big day that our package arrived. I just have to say that this was above and beyond! She made us the cutest matching hooded towels, one for baby and one for E.


Yes, he's hiding under there.It was so nice of her to think of E and even make him a special card, he truly felt like a special "big brodder" (big brother).

This was actually the very first gift that I've received for the baby so it was a momentous occasion. So I have to send a shout out to Laura and her girls for being such an awesome friend and for thinking of my boys. You made our day! E is so ready for tubby time tonight, he tried to start the tub right after he opened it. Thanks Laura, you are too kind!!!
He looks like he's about to head into the boxing ring. I can see those two boys now...
1 comment:
Laura has always impressed me too, with how giving and creative she is. She has so many great ideas, and has a great heart. It's a blessing for me, too, to know such a friend!
Post a Comment