Sunday, November 08, 2009

Birthday Palooza- E's 4th Birthday

E's actual birthday is November 1st, but we celebrated with family on Halloween night so you've seen a lot of the pictures already from all the Halloween events, but here are a few that you haven't seen. So I have to explain the cake. I don't know why E has chosen purple to be his favorite color, but it is. Every single thing that he ever has a choice on color it's always purple. Keep that in mind as I tell you the story. Anyway...I thought I would make E a gumball machine birthday cake this year so I baked it up and asked E what color he wanted his gumball machine. Of course he said purple, but I tried to persuade him to make it red. We finally agreed on red and I went to work on the frosting. Do you know how hard it is to make red frosting? I went through an entire bottle of red food coloring and all I had was hot pink! I gave up on it, threw in some blue and made E happy with his purple gumball machine cake. So that is the explanation on why my son has a purple birthday cake.
I have to share "the many faces of E" with photo documentation.
Here we have "Here Comes Trouble"

And this is "The Boardroom"

And Lastly we have the "I'm Innocent" look

I see this look everytime he blames something on Max. Oh, the faces that he makes! They never end! Happy 4th Birthday E-man!

1 comment:

E said...

Dude I can't believe his is 4 already!!! Crazy stuff!! Did you know that he and Erin's hubby John share a birthday?