Okay, do you see the sea of red? It was insane! I think they said the total attendance was over 77,000 and about 55,000 were OU fans. I was a little worried after the game what the OU fans would do as we all walked out in our blue, but I was surprised that they were actually pretty nice about it.
The new Cowboys stadium is ridiculous! The big screen is seriously the biggest TV I have seen in my life, you could totally watch everything from the back of the parking lot. The whole stadium is huge and incredibly loud, it was so much fun! Here I am with my sister-in-law, Teana. I just love her!!!
Here's we are after the game. We look uber excited, haha. The OU fans started clearing out of there 1 minute before the game was over and we were barely out of our seats and check out how quick they cleared out of there.
Well, after the game I got to meet up with one of my friends from freshman year, Shelly!!! We lived on the same floor back at good ol' Helaman Halls and had some great times! Kind of crazy, but we're related since I married Ryan. Ryan and Shelly are second cousins I think, not sure, you get the point.

So anyway, awesome experience, awesome game! Took me back to the college days!
6 comments:
How fun! What a great game to get free tickets too!
I'm so jealous you got to go! That game was AMAZING!!!
Looks like sooooo much fun!!!
That is awesome and I hope you gave Shelly and extra hug for me! Miss your guts!
That's so cool you were there!
:)
My hubby and his brothers were there too. We are Ute fans but rooted for BYU to help the MWC
Post a Comment