Monday, March 19, 2007

End of No Binky Day #1

Getting rid of the binky hasn't been too bad today. He wanted it after his nap, but other than that it could have been a ton worse. We went to Wal Mart to pick up groceries for our meals for the week and he did great (even when we had to stand in line for over 15 minutes!!!). I even had the chance to make a great recipe for a homemade Bolognese sauce (a fancy name for spaghetti meat sauce). It was from my handy dandy America's Test Kitchen Cookbook, I just have to say that I love this cookbook more than ever these days. You honestly can't go wrong with this thing. Anyway...just to prove that this day was tons better than I thought, here's a video of when Ryan got home at around 7.

4 comments:

emily said...

Brit...this is the website regarding the whole finanaces and baby controversy. http://talesfromthecrib.blogspot.com/
I have very different opinions than these girls on most things...but it's still fun to read on occasion. Enjoy!

Kaitlyn said...

Love the video, he has the cutest laugh! I am glad it's going well with no binky, it will get easier and easier the less he has it.

Emily said...

I laughed so hard as he was laughing! I also laughed at what we do as parents to get our kids to laugh!:)

Carissa said...

Your little man is TOO MUCH!!!