Thursday, April 13, 2006

This is why everyone wants to live in California!


Ethan checking out all the kids on the playground


Ethan in the swing (yes, those houses behind him go for over $800,000!)


The weather was absolutely wonderful today! It was such a great day! I went walking with some of my friends from my ward and enjoyed the sunshine. Then I had a little yummy lunch with Hilary. I got home and Ry was there eating lunch so I got to spend time with him and I also got a chance to clean up our room while he played with Ethan. Later this afternoon my friend Amy called and they were at the park so I took another walk up to the park. It was beautful outside, finally!!! Ethan was so good too. He just sat there watching all the kids from his stroller and then he laughed a lot on the swings. We had a really good day.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

My house is cooler than their houses. :)
That Hilary gal sounds like a gem.
I did love the weather today. LOVE sending the kiddos outside.

Toni said...

Looks like a nice day and really nice houses... dont you hate when you can look, but not touch? Oh well... someday we'll have houses too!!